Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Grand Opening and SALE!


I can finally tell you all my final announcement!
I know some of you have been wondering when With Love Studio 
would re-open and as far as I know it will be soon but it is time for me
to say my goodbyes and I wish them  Love, Hugs and the best of lucky. 

With that being said I have found a new home for my digi products.
goDigitalScrapbooking.com has welcomed me into their digi home.
I really hope you join me there, you will love it there! I know I do!
I'm also having a 50% off my entire store from Feb 1st through Feb. 8th.

Click image to take you to my store









Keep a look out for an up coming New Release! 
(Shhhhh! don't tell anyone but.....my ad is a Sneak Peek of me new release) 

;)

 I really hope to see you at GDS!

Until next time Happy Scrappin'!











2 comments:

  1. I will miss you at With love studio so much! I guess I'll have to get to know a lot of new designers once it's open again.
    Wishing you all the luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you leaving WLS, but so happy to see you at GDS!! :)

    ReplyDelete