Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Another Announcement and a Sneak Peek

I have been keeping this in for way to long and I'm about to burst!
I'm so excited!

For the last several months I have been learning to design kits.
I've been being mentored by some pretty awesome designers!
and taking mentoring/designing classes too.
However no matter how many classes we take, 
we're all still learning am I right?

Now it's time to show you what I can do... so far...

For the first time I will be releasing my first kit/bundle this Friday (13th)!
(no I did not include templates in the bundle this go around.)
Which you'll be able to find at Faith Sisters

Although this is a religious themed kit, I have added plenty of non themed items for layouts too.

okay, okay, I'll shut up now and let you see the Sneak Peek already ;)


Hope you like!

Stay tuned for ONE more Announcement!

Until then, Happy Scrappin'






No comments:

Post a Comment